I am so excited to share with you what I have been working on! I think this will be so useful for you ladies to do some strategic Black Friday shopping. I have put together some of my favorite items from many different retailers. Not only are these items all available for Black Friday but they are all ON SALE!
These retailers that I have selected vary in price and percentage of discount. But they all are amazing deals!
Every year I look forward to Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, to find the best sales and deals at some of my favorite retailers. No matter where I spend Thanksgiving, whether it is in California or Indiana, I try to take advantage of whatever sales are happening, online or in store. My holiday travels are a bit different this year, but when it comes to my shopping it will be familiar!
1.Faux Suede Mini Skirt: JCrew – This skirt is so perfect for fall and would be adorable paired with over the knee boots! It would be such an adorable Thanksgiving day look!
2. Free People Bralette: Macy’s – I own this bralette and I love it! I pair it under sweaters so that it peaks out and under tanks to look like another layer. It’s so cute!
3. Vail Parka: Jcrew Factory – I have and LOVE this coat. It is such a great closet staple if you live in a cold area. It is thick enough to keep you very warm in the Winter and has removable fur that is so fun to take on and off for a different look.
4. Tory Burch Miller Sandals: Nordstrom – Ok, listen up, if you buy one pair of sandals for the rest of your life, this should be the pair. I’m only sort of embarrassed/ proud to say that I own 3 pairs and just got a fourth in white for my wedding.
5. Velvet Wrap Top: Jcrew Factory – I think this cute velvet wrap top would be a great top for a holiday party this Christmas. The velvety sheen adds the perfect dressy look!
6. Plaid Blanket Scarf: American Eagle – I love the colors in the scarf! It could be paired with so much, especially some classic blue jeans. I also just love the fringe!
7. Marbleized Circle Earrings: Loft – These adorable marbleized earrings are so unique and I think they could be paired with jeans and a tee shirt or a holiday dress for a Christmas party!
8. Steve Madden Stud Mules: Nordstrom -I own these mules in a different color but I love pairing them with just about anything! And this orange color is so great for fall!
9. Knit Beanie with Pom: Jcrew Factory – During the Winter I basically live in these pom pom beanies. They are so cute and pretty necessary where I live.
10. Sherpa Coat: Old Navy – I am basically obsessed with anything fuzzy, furry and sherpa-y this year (and every year.) This coat would be such a fun addition to a Winter wardrobe. And I think it may be coming home with me.
11. High Rise Jeans with Stripe: Abercrombie – I have been eyeing these tuxedo stripe jeans for months and they are on sale! I think these jeans are so unique and fun!
12. Tall Heeled Boot: Target – I just got these boots a few weeks ago because I think they are the perfect wardrobe staple that I will have for years. The price is so reasonable and on even more discount for Black Friday!
13. Velvet Puffer Jacket: Old Navy – I have this puffer jacket and the past couple weeks, I have been obsessed. I love it because I throw it over my work out clothes for to and from the gym but I also wear it with jeans and heeled booties for a dinner out.
14. Coin Necklace: Nordstrom – If you know me, you know I love gold layering necklaces am always looking for new ones to add to my collection. I love this coin pendent to wear alone or layered with other necklaces.
15. Marc Jacobs Watch: Macy’s – I have had this watch for a few years now and I love it. I think it looks like a very expensive watch for a cheaper price and its even more discounted for Black Friday.
16. Ugg Boots: Macy’s – These Uggs are so cute! I love the shorter height to slip on and off with leggings or jeans.
I really hope this is helpful to you and that you can find a deal you love! Comment below what items you guys are so excited about this year!