Merry Christmas everyone! Now that it is December I want to share with you my Christmas Wish List. I know that every single blogger right now is talking about what to buy for your loved ones and where to find the great deals. I wanted to be different from other bloggers and frankly, I want to be selfish! HAHAHA! I want to show you my Christmas list and what I am currently loving. This is what I will be asking for this Christmas.
- Personal Microderm Hand and Body Kit- While living in San Diego I would always get quarterly facials. I love taking such good care of my skin and during these facials I would always be sure to get microderm abrasion. This removes the top layer of dead skin from my face and it is so good for my skin. After using microderm tools, my skin is able to absorb products much more effectively and my skin appears clear and healthy. With this tool, I can do it myself at home! Thats why this is the first item I had to add to my Christmas Wish List.
- Starlight Bootie by Kristen Cavallari– I have been looking for a black, leather bootie for a while. Living in the midwest now, I need a boot that I can wear for work, casual, and every occasion while being durable and can live through the snow or any type of weather. These, I think are so cute and practical with the chunky heel. I can wear them with jeans, dresses and tights or anything!
- Barrington Gifts Cosmetic Kit– I love this travel make up bag with my new initials on the front. At Barrington Gifts you can choose your item and then pick the pattern, design and what type of initial or monogram you want. I am in need of a good travel makeup bag that when you open it you can see everything you have instead of rustling around trying to find what you need. And this cosmetic kit is perfect!
- Gorjana CHOC Star Necklace-(Similar Here)- I think this necklace is adorable! If you know me at all, I am a huge fan of gold delicate necklaces. I pretty much wear one, two or three every single day as you can see (here and here). I also really like the celestial trend and this necklace perfectly displays that.
- Gucci Small Leather Disco Bag– OK, OK! I know what you’re thinking… but a girl can dream right!? This cross body bag is so cute and I think it is a lifer! I have other expensive designer bags but I saved up for them and I would never purchase something that expensive that I couldn’t wear forever and that goes with everything. And this bag is exactly that!
So, there it is…my Christmas Wish List. These are items that I have really been wanting. What are you guys asking for this Christmas?